New User
johndsmiley
0 Kudos

Re: PubIt! System Announcement: Processing times

I have a title that has been "processing" Since October 27th---that's 30 days.

I emailed Customer Support, and after 2 weeks, someone emailed me back to say processing times are running slower than normal.

This is ridiculous, don't you think?

New User
CraigInTwinCities
0 Kudos

Well, I tried to publish 3 new titles (under a pen name), got a "technical error, try again later" message, and now they all say "processing" but I have no way to "try again later because there's no menu available letting me into the listing.

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

You don't have to try again if it says processing. It means the books uploaded. I don't know if it slow to process now, but they say 24 to 72 hours is standard. I hope your books go on sale soon.
New User
CraigInTwinCities
0 Kudos

Well, they should have a clearer-written error message then.

And it's never taken this long before.

I'm tempted to pull all my catalog from B&N if they don't fix the PubIt issues soon... It's becoming more headaches than sales...

New User
johndsmiley
0 Kudos

My title has been processing since October 27th---nearly 2 months.

I've received two messages from Customer Support that just as well might have been written from a man on Mars. Absolutely zero realization about what I'm talking about.

If I had the energy, I would re-list the book in its entirety.

I have 30 titles listed on Barnes and Noble, and the same 30 listed on Amazon for the Kindle.

I sell nearly 200 copies on Kindle each month, 1 to 3 on Barnes and Noble, and it's this kind of Customer Support that is probably the reason.

Contributor
Bookwyrm55
0 Kudos

I think there migh tbe more to it than that.  We have several titles that still show processing, but one of them that I listed yesterday had 9 sales yesterday and has 3 today, but STILL shows as processing in our dashboard...

Contributor
ShaunaG
0 Kudos

Decided to check and see if my paperback version had populated yet and lo' and behold, the ebook version is there, all three versions. So even though  my dashboard says "processing" under all of the ones I tried to upload last week, it is on the site. So freaking annoying.

New User
rlherron
0 Kudos

Well, here it is January 2013 and the processing problem is STILL there. Must be one hell of glitch, if it's been months now with no solution in sight. Where are your IT guys? I'd recommend firing the lot of them and finding someone who can fix a problem.

New User
johndsmiley
0 Kudos

My title has been processing since October 27---over 2 months.