Contributor
magraham
0 Kudos

Pubit Payment Question

I joined Pubit directly in November - before that my stuff was here through Smashwords.  So this month will be my first Pubit payment.

Typically, when does Pubit pay?  Amazon paid late last week - should I expect Pubit early this week?

Thanks in advance for the info --

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: Pubit Payment Question

In my experience, Pubit's deposit are usually the last week of the month. So this week sometime :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
dogg12345
0 Kudos

that's what I came here to check...whether anybody has gotten paid yet.

My amazon remittance notice came in mid last week and payment hit the bank a day later.

Nothing from BN yet.

So hopefully like Mrs Smith said, we should be expecting payment sometime this week.

Contributor
ColliePG
0 Kudos

I have an additional question that I haven't seen here (sorry if I missed it), but can we have payment made from B&N to our PayPal account?  Is that even possible?  I see a bank routing number and all, but wonder if there is something else we need to do if we want that.

Thanks!

Patti

Patti Graham, Author

View my B&N product page.
Contributor
Delwilliams
0 Kudos

No, they only do direct deposit or check. PayPal charges merchants to issue payments, which other companies would turn around and deduct from you. You also get paid faster.

Contributor
loudiamond
0 Kudos

Hello,

has anyone received an email about payment this month, I was hoping to have it in the bank by the 29 th as it being an extra day this month.

No email from barnes and noble yet, anyone else get it.

Thanks

Contributor
Delwilliams
0 Kudos

I know, they are slagging behind again. Those two months where they were actually early was impressive, now back to last day possible. Sigh