Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

Sales for the 23rd and 24th?

Anyone here get any sales data for the 23rd or 24th?  So far nothing for those two days.  I don't know if I just got unlucky and there's no sales for those days for me, or if something is stuck again, although I admit it seems kind of weird that I wouldn't even get 1 sale on the weekend.  Sigh.  And things were moving so much smoother once they fixed that last glitch.  Grrrrr.

Contributor
Ken_SMP
0 Kudos

Re: Sales for the 23rd and 24th?

I sold 8 the 23rd and 6 the 24th but strangely all those sales stopped updating at around 2pm! And a sale was added today to the 24th... I feel I should have many more sales for those days. Today I have a big fat zero sales with over 60 short stories, and that never happens. Do you guys think it's a glitch? I was having a great month up until now.
Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

Well, unless you have access to some kind of report that I don't, the way my sales work is that I don't get any results on my latest sales until 2 days pass from the sale date and then it's generally only between midnight and 3 am or so that I end up seeing the results.  So, therefore, if you had any for the 25th I wouldn't think they'd show up until after midnight or so.  Yes?  No?

Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

Whoops--Never mind.  I see what I was doing wrong when I accessed things.

Still no 23rd or 24th sales, but I see a couple when I click on yesterday's sales, which is the 25th.

Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

So now all of my sales from March are missing, and even when I look at the months of January and February they're gone too.  What on Earth???

Anyone else having this problem?  I swear someone over in the tech department is picking on me.  Sheesh.

Frequent Contributor
Brighteyes71
0 Kudos

Well, I am now wondering if one of the problems was the browser I was using.  When in Google Chrome, things kept disappearing.  I logged off and then back on with Internet Explorer and voila...the figures are there.  Then I logged out and logged back in via Google Chrome and they were missing again.  So...I'm wondering if this is, in fact, some kind of browser compatibility issue.