Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Pavel
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Sales not showing up on "This month's sales activity"

FAQ said these were updated daily. I've have sales, which appeared in the "daily" sales reports, but they have not showed on the "monthly" after three days. Is the FAQ wrong or is the site glitching?

Author of Project Antichrist, a sci fi novel.
Contributor
Pavel
0 Kudos

Re: Sales not showing up on "This month's sales activity"

[ Edited ]

Never mind, working properly, or near enough.

Author of Project Antichrist, a sci fi novel.
ACM
New User
ACM
0 Kudos

I've put my first book up, and had a friend purchase a copy two days ago.  My book was successfully downloaded to their nook, but still nothing shows in my sales report.  Since there's a "Today" and "Yesterday" section in the report, I'd expect a sale from two days ago to show up somewhere.

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

A sale from two days ago will show up in your monthly view.

Melissa

ACM
New User
ACM

So the "Today" and "Yesterday" sections are useless.  Sales seem to appear in the monthly report three or more days after the actual sale.

New User
MandiC
0 Kudos

Same issue. I know at least two of my friends have purchased my book and successfully downloaded it to their Nooks, and it's been a few days and nothing is showing.  :smileysad:

30 Candles-A Novelette   

Contributor
BookWorm713
0 Kudos

That is not happening right now.  The sales are not showing up on either.  It is totally wierd.  What is going on?

CHRISTYDAVISBOOKS.COM
Contributor
DoyleH
0 Kudos

The department that logs in sales gets days behind at times and then plays catch up. Im not guessing about this but is absolutely whats happening. I can understand their taking off Sundays and cant fault them for that but when many days of sales go by that you know are behind in being logged its a bit worrisome as to their accuracy in getting them caught back up.

Contributor
jessiemay2
0 Kudos

I think the sales report is fairly automated. In the past I've purchased copies of my books and had the sale to show up in less than 30 minutes. Individuals are not manually tabulating sales. Now ot might be a computer glitch or some other reason.

Words Move
http://dream2.org/Charlesharvey/
http://bit.ly/vWwjRj
http://bit.ly/vWwjRj
http://bit.ly/qupMTB