Contributor
wmstahl
0 Kudos

Tab formatting....

I have a slight frustration that I have not seen here so forgive me if it has been addressed and I have not found it.

My problem ...

I have set the tabs in word 2010 they are all set the same through out the file.  But when post and preview many (most) of the tabs have doubled while only some have stayed in the correct position .. Have I managed to mess it all up ... Can someone tell me how to fix or perhaps tell me what I have done wrong ....

Thanks

Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

Re: Tab formatting....

First of all, if you are in Word...go to find...then have it look fir ^7...and replace with a blank (do not put anything in blank)...This will correct all forced tabs. All tabs should be natrual...Then set your tabs at no more tahn .25.  Hope this helps.

Elaine
Contributor
wmstahl
0 Kudos

Re: Tab formatting....

Great thanks well back to the tab setting and formatting them ... although ^7 did not work as it found nothing. I originally used ms works word in writing the document. I went to that document and then to "find" clicked special and looked for "tab character" it was ^t  I then used that in my find on my word 2010 document. It found then and I replaced them that way. Now all I have to figure out is how to make it stop doubling my cover art in the standard nook. lol  It looks fine in nook color but just not in nook .... if ain't one thing it's another... well I hope to be a pubit! autthor soon ... until then you can get my hard copy of another book that I have written... The Traveler's Adventures in Valdore: The Beginning