New User
Jlee825
0 Kudos

Unable to Merge Pubit Account with Nook Press

Is anyone else having trouble with the syncing process of their accounts between pubit and nook press? I keep getting this error "Sorry, your registration failed. Please check your PubIt! credentials and try again. If you forgot your password, please reset using BN.com". I know that all of my login information is correct, I have no trouble logging into pubit.

I have tried contacting support and they keep sending back generic e-mails that do not relate to my question. I also tried the chat support and they just refer me to the e-mail support. I'm getting really frustrated because I am really afraid I am going to lose all of my work when they get rid of pubit if this is not resolved.

I even thought maybe I could just open a nook press account and just transfer everything manually, but I cannot even do that because it says you cannot have a nook press account that has the same tax id as a pubit account. This is becoming ridiculous :smileysad:

Contributor
Annie-B
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to Merge Pubit Account with Nook Press

I have been waiting for almost two weeks for a reply from Nook Press that actually gives me help/instruction/whatever to fix the same problem! I sent another email today, but I'm not holding my breath. Are others not syncing, or they're just not having the problem? Nook Press Help: If you reading the community board, please respond!

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

Go to Nook press update thread. I wrote the answer there.

Contributor
clarknight
0 Kudos

Same problem for weeks. Call support and they give the run around. Almost like they want to sell my books without me having access to the account. I can open Pubit but not my books to edit... Cannot merge with Nook express
Contributor
clarknight
0 Kudos

Thought might be explorer 10 problem but still not work in 9.

New User
krakus33
0 Kudos

Nook Press Help: If you reading the community board, please respond!

I talked to 5 people at B&N and they were unaware that the Nook Press forums existed. Two were in the Nook Press customer service department. Geez, I'm amazed people haven't been contacting the FCC about some of the problems I'm reading in these forums.