Reader
brathbone
0 Kudos

eBook cover uploaded but not displayed on product page

Greetings,

I uploaded a cover image with my title, and the cover image is shown in the PubIt My Titles page, but the cover image is not shown on the actual product page. Instead I see Image Not Available. I've tried uploading it again, and it uploads but still does not appear on the product page. I have verified that the JPEG image is in RGB mode and that it is less than 2000 pixels on either side and less than 2mb in size (954kb).

Young Junius

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ean=9781935562559

I also notice when adding the above product image link that the HTML source shows the following img source with no path to the actual image file:

img src="http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images"

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

P.S. I did click "Put on Sale" after uploading the cover again. I'm not 100% certain that was the correct way to edit a book already on sale. The save button at the top seemed more like a way to safe a draft of your changes.

Reader
brathbone
0 Kudos

Re: eBook cover uploaded but not displayed on product page

The cover art showed up approximately 48 hours after the NookBook went on sale. I suppose patience is a virtue. Other platforms suffer from the same issue but have gotten smart and now warn people that products may show up in stages and take a few days to become complete.

New User
dianedarcy
0 Kudos

Thank you for letting us know what happened. I'm having the same problem. Now I'll wait to see what happens rather than waste time trying to find answers. 

Diane

Reader 4
calmdogs
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information.  I'm having the same issue.  Now I'm not worried that I did something wrong (again).