Contributor
brazenbrassfan
0 Kudos

i have been unable to make corrections on the title or author, price and series changes do work

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Re: i have been unable to make corrections on the title or author, price and series changes do work

Ummm, Is your book live yet to make such changes?

Contributor
brazenbrassfan
0 Kudos

Re: i have been unable to make corrections on the title or author, price and series changes do work

yes, i wanted to add the authors name without the middle name and also just put the last name of the author

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Then in that case, from your Pubit dashboard, click on the Actions button and select 'Edit' From there you'll be able to do the things you want to do.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
TSCerys
0 Kudos

It's been buggy this past week, so sometimes that doesn't work.

I literally tried to change the description of one of my stories about 5 times over the course of this past week and it never went through.  The new epub I uploaded went through fine, and the price and cover switched eventually, plus the series name, but the description/about the author refused to change no matter what I did.  Not sure what else won't change, but it is a bit frustrating.  In my case, it's not too big of a deal, but still.  Hopefully they fix this soon(maybe it's fixed already?  No idea.)

Contributor
brazenbrassfan
0 Kudos

te: i have been unable to make corrections on the title or author, price and series changes do work

thanks its so frustrating

Contributor
brazenbrassfan
0 Kudos

yes, the B & N site acts as if it will not allow anything but just the authors name and just the actual book titile, i want to add  a series name and the authors name in the title and i want to put the authors name in again with his middle name and it just wont let me do it...do i need to download to text and cover and do it all over again to make these changes....i used to be able to to thils ...could it be a clitch in thier terrible site or are they intentionally not wanting any words except the exact title and exact author????frustrated

Contributor
brazenbrassfan
0 Kudos

iv done that over and over again, it simply will not go through