raines
0 Kudos

sales frozen today

Hope that is the problem...ugh!

Contributor
Ken_SMP
0 Kudos

Re: sales frozen today

Yup, zero here today too.... Sales have dropped from around 8-10 a day to 3-4 a day. Now today there is nothing.
Frequent Contributor
sayndee
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Weird, for I actually got my first sale since they switched, today. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get anymore.

Elaine
Frequent Contributor
raines
0 Kudos

I just started getting sales again

Frequent Contributor
JimLow
0 Kudos

My sales were only frozen for the first week of April. Starting on the 8th of the month (as soon as the transition completed), sales began coming in regularly for me and have continued to do so every day since. The sales are also moving to the appropriate areas smoothly (e.g. "todays", "yesterdays" "Sales for the month").

There can be a short delay for yesterday's sales to be moved to the total sales for the month, as it runs along but that's a normal thing although at first, it looked as if these would disappear. I now see the pattern of how the reports run and I do like it better than the old Pubit reports.

As of now, I'm optimistic that the new system will show growing sales for us. I think everyone will gain optimism, given time.

Frequent Contributor
Windy30
0 Kudos

Yup, thought sales were just poor as they dropped by 75%, still think that might be the problem although no sales reported today yet at all.

Frequent Contributor
AEplus
0 Kudos

I agree. I think they're having reporting issues. My sales are maybe a 3rd or what my average usually is lately and I've noticed a lot of adjustments to my total this month.

So boo that there might be reporting issues but yay for them seeming to adjust it later at least! :smileyvery-happy: