Contributor
pdaak
0 Kudos

Re: submitted book processing for more than 72 hours

My book has been "visible" on bn.com since the first day.  I just can't read it after downloading.  It shows up on my NOOK but nothing is there.  I have not had any sales because no one wants a book they can't read.

The Employee Handbook

ISBN-13:  2940012050731

Might have to find another ebook publishing company.

New User
hotbutteredbooks
0 Kudos

I've been waiting 3 weeks for my books to clear the processing stage but I'm thinking its a lost cause.

I cant find any email address for B&N Support.

Do they respond to these types of problems? Or should I just create a new account and start over?

Is this common practice for B&N?...I'm new here but extremely frustrated with their process already.

Frequent Contributor
darthreader
0 Kudos

A nookbook I published about three days ago is still processing, but one I uploaded yesterday is live. 

Frequent Contributor
darthreader
0 Kudos

Well it looks like I have a few books stuck in processing limbo.  The odd thing is, a book I published recently was processed in less than a day.  Apparently the process is not first come, first serve, or maybe it is and there is a bug holding up the books I published days ago. 

Contributor
CherylShireman
0 Kudos

You might want to think about Amazon/Kindle.

They have been wonderful (and prompt) to work with.

New User
mamag126
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. I finally called support, and they helped me fix it. I had to do a "hard restart" (press the power key and the home key - the "N" below the screen on the Nookcolor) for 20 seconds or until the Nook shuts down. When I turned it back on, all the "processing" books had gone back to normal. My purchase had not gone through, so I purchased the books again. This time they downloaded right away with no problems!