New User
Dr_H
0 Kudos

Anyone else having trouble with PDFs?

Initially very excited by the NOOKstudy concept.

(Though a bit miffed that I couldn't log on to this forum until I realized Google Chrome's status as an unsupported browser was the culprit!)

But in other frustrations, I downloaded the SparkNotes from the College Essentials sample pack. Was a bit puzzled why it arrived as a zip file. Nevertheless, extracted and kept the files in My Barnes & Nobel ebook folder.

However, they are not listed in my NOOKstudy directory and when I attempt to add them I get an error message saying the file is already registered.

Thoughts?

Steve

New User
Dr_H
0 Kudos

Another annoyance ...

Whenever I close NOOKstudy, I get an error message telling me that the there was a problem and the application needs to close.

Anyone else?

SPH

Inspired Wordsmith
Ozman69
0 Kudos

Re: Another annoyance ...

I've had no problems adding the PDF's to my library, but I do get the same error when I close NOOKstudy.

The above is based upon my opinion... yours may vary!
New User
roaraya
0 Kudos

Re: Another annoyance ...

I have the same problem. I have had problems installing the Nookstudy on my PC running XP. When I first installed it, ran a few minutes and then came a message that the system had "encountered a problem and must close." After I installed it several times and the same problem. Anyone have any recommendations to solve the problem? Thanks

New User
Ji-Sung
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone else having trouble with PDFs?

If you can't go into the NookStudy opening the message "there was a problem and the application needs to close.", try to delete Folder 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator(Windows user account)\Application Data\Barnes & Noble\NOOKstudy' and then restart application.

Good Luck!!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:8 members 240 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: