Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
lavacharm
0 Kudos

Can't find access code

Where do I find the access code?

Administrator
BN_Erin
0 Kudos

Re: Can't find access code

Hi,

If you bought your book from the Bookstore, then the Access Code will be on  your receipt. 

If you bought your book from the school-store's website, then you should have received an email with your Access Code.

If for some reason you lost your receipt or the email, you should go back to the bookstore where you purchased the books from.  They should be able to look up your information and give you the Access Code.

Thanks,
Erin

New User
lavacharm
0 Kudos

They sent me an email but I don't see the code anywhere. How else can I download the book in NOOKstudy.

Administrator
BN_Erin
0 Kudos

If you bought the book online then you should have received two emails.  One confirming your order, the second one with your Access Code.

If you do not have the Access Code on the email, please take the email back to the School Store and get the Access Code from them.

Thanks,

Erin