Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
keekyles
0 Kudos

Cannot deactivate Adobe ID account

I am renting a textbook I cannot download. When I try to sign in using my Adobe ID, it says another Adobe ID is associated with this computer. I look under Settings to see if I can de-activate the Adobe ID, I cannot. The area is grayed out with the worng Adobe ID and a Device ID. The computer I am using in brand new. First time using NookStudy and Adobe on it. Called Adobe, they do not have me listed under the email that NookStudy says I should be listed under. Adobe has me listed under the same ID that I use for BN. However, NookStudy will not recognize this. How can I link up the correct info so that I can download my textbook?

New User
annafrickey
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot deactivate Adobe ID account

did you ever get this fixed? im having this problem now
New User
MaryFlynnFL
0 Kudos

Did this ever get resolved? We are having the same problem!
New User
MaryFlynnFL
0 Kudos

We are having the same problem. Did this ever get resolved?
New User
MaryFlynnFL
0 Kudos

This is what I am seeing....the email associated with my nook hasn't been used in over 2 years.

I cannot get rid of it....HELP!

B&N nook study.JPG