New User
RKSPARKY
0 Kudos

Have B&N figrued it out yet about E-Textbooks or listening to the customer

The title says it all.

B&N if going to sell Nooks or Android Tablets in your College stroes get clue and get with it.

Start listening to your customer, when they suggest selling Apple Ipad's and Laptops get a clue.

When the people buying nooks ask over and over when E-Textbooks coming to Nook, Ipad, and Android..

DO I need to say it again.. Get a clue and get with the program...

If not I clue you in to where going to get my books, new tablet, and laptop this year.. Give you a clue they both places start with a "A".(Amazon and Apple) seeing B&N have trouble getting clues and listening to there customers.

Contributor
Inquisitive30
0 Kudos

Re: Have B&N figrued it out yet about E-Textbooks or listening to the customer

I purchased an E-Textbook for my Nook Color and when it displays it does not auto-rotate, and can not zoom in to see the diagrams and read the captions within.  Even with a magnifying lense I can not read the text in the diagrams. Hopefully someone can come up with a cure for the lack of such features.

Frequent Contributor
miggy82
0 Kudos

Re: Have B&N figrued it out yet about E-Textbooks or listening to the customer

Unfortunately, for the sake of "branding consitency?", I guess, Barnes and Noble. chose to use the word "NooK" when naming their eTextbook reader.  You CANNOT READ ANY eTEXTBOOKS ON YOUR NOOK.  Nook study

ONLY works on desktops and laptops.