New User
itzhurz
0 Kudos

I need to know the exact format to input to print 10 pages.

:heart:Greeting,

Can anyone give me advice or guidance on how exactly to input to be able to print the 10 pages at a time the book pages are numbered as WD 58 to WD 59 I have input it WD59 -WD 69, WD 59 to WD 69 just plain 59-69 and 59 to 69 Nothing I have tried has worked so far and it times consuming printing one page at a time! Thanks to anyone who has advice.:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Re: I need to know the exact format to input to print 10 pages.

By narrowing down what computer, OS, version of NS you have will allow other users to assist you better.  Please remember that these are User boards.  If you don't get a response here, please contact support at 1.800.THE.BOOK

Contributor
BN_Hemen1
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed response, I am new to the BN forums. We are sorry that you are having difficulties with printing pages on the book. 

Things to verify:

1.) Is this a eTextbook or a ebook?

2.) Upon opening the NOOK Study you should be able to see the titles of your eTextbooks, if you hover over your mouse to the eTextbook icon you should be able to see a small icon to the lower right displaying an lower case i. Please click on the lower case i. You should be able to view several options, click on the Permission option. This tab will be able to tell you what the printing and copying permissions. Let us know if this helps. 

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

ONce the book is open, hover your cursor over the text in the book and you will see a drop down bar lower itself from the top of the app.  Click on the printer icon and select your pages in the dialog box that appears.  You should be good to go from there.