New User
BRItto22
0 Kudos

Login- Schools Error

I've recently downloaded Nook Study for one of my schools books. I keep running across the login error of schools not being able to be found. I have installed and reinstalled several times. I was wondering if any one could offer help. Please and thank-you. (:

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Re: Login- Schools Error

Hi there,
When requesting assistance with software, you should state what Computer you are using, what version of the OS you are using. What the error message states and what you did to get the error message. There is also the possibility that BN.com servers are down because of the storm. If all else fails contact Technical Support at 1.800.THE.BOOK
New User
BRItto22
0 Kudos

Oh, I'm sorry. I have Windows 7 processor for an HP laptop. The message error states that when I'm logging in to create an account, the request can't be processed because there's an "error retrieving schools." If it is due to the storm, how long should I wait before retrying to ensure its not because of the storm (not asking for an exact time period but more so a guesstimation on time)?

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Only Con-Ed knows that for sure. I have heard that it could be as late as next week sometime.