New User
jesario
0 Kudos

NOOKstudy - bug - page jumping from bottom to top

This issue may have been discussed before.

If I am at the very bottom of a page to where if I am going to go to the next if I scroll down, but then scroll up with my mouse, it jumps to the top of the previous page. So then I am two pages backwards. Hope this is getting worked on as it is troublesome.

I am using Windows 7, NOOKstudy v1.1.0.3132 and the file is an eTextbook (.PDF) (ISBN 0077388453).

Issue does not happen with eBOOKS (.epub). 

Thank you.

New User
jesario
0 Kudos

Re: NOOKstudy - bug - page jumping from bottom to top

This also happens if I use the mouse to scroll all the way back to the top of a page, and then scroll down... it also jumps.

dgf
New User
dgf
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem, it is driving me nuts!!   When I spend so much time trying to find where I was and where I was trying to get to, I've forgotten what I was trying to look for.  Makes having the physical book more desirable. 

I have noticed if the mouse has been stationery, it jumps a page automatically when all you wanted was to move down the page.

New User
TipTheScales
0 Kudos

I know this thread is old, but I had the same problem and just found the solution - so anyone else who might be looking this up might want to know what to do to read the ebooks purchased/rented from Barnes&Noble without the frustration of page-jumping/choppy scrolling on nookstudy....

If you open your document through Adobe Digital Editions 2.0, you will be able to read easy.  I called customer service and the lady I spoke with helped me to get this set-up. 

I now can read my rented text from B&N without losing my place every minute.  Hooray!