New User
Matta78
0 Kudos

NookStudy Error 1017

After browsing several threads I have been unable to solve my issue with Error 1017 (Not being able to log on). Running on Windows 7. Same problem with Nook for PC.

I have tried:

Uninstalling and reinstalling.

Running as admin.

Making sure firewall allows Nook as an exception.

Running without firewall active.

Running without anti-virus active.

Running as admin, without firewall active, and without anti-virus active.

Running as admin, without firewall active, without anti-virus active, posting for help on the community boards, while placing my left hand on an upside-down, brail, chinese bible with some of the pages missing.

My questions at this point is: Is the problem on my end? Is there any solution in sight? Is there an alternative method to accessing my ebooks?

Frequent Contributor
geertm
0 Kudos

Re: NookStudy Error 1017

Matta78 wrote:

After browsing several threads I have been unable to solve my issue with Error 1017 (Not being able to log on). Running on Windows 7. Same problem with Nook for PC.

I have tried:

Uninstalling and reinstalling.

Running as admin.

Making sure firewall allows Nook as an exception.

Running without firewall active.

Running without anti-virus active.

Running as admin, without firewall active, and without anti-virus active.

Running as admin, without firewall active, without anti-virus active, posting for help on the community boards, while placing my left hand on an upside-down, brail, chinese bible with some of the pages missing.

My questions at this point is: Is the problem on my end? Is there any solution in sight? Is there an alternative method to accessing my ebooks?

Check the date and time of your PC. If those are not correct that could be the cause of the problem.