Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
wbecka09
0 Kudos

Re: NookStudy for Android Tablets (Honeycomb)

considering i just bought two of my texts via e-books and now i realize i can't use them on my ASUS tablet, i'm a little disappointed. Now i have to drag my mac to class with, although i love it, my tablet is so much lighter and having a laptop in class is unnecessary.

New User
luvthewaves

Who is in charge at B&N?!

This thread started in March 2011. B&N responded to that post by stating they chose to initially focus NookStudy on Mac & PC platforms. That was a good call - BACK IN 2011!

It's been two years since then. Tablet sales have quadrupled and students need the ability to read text books easily on the go.

Two years on, as evidenced by the comments in this thread, you are disappointing the people who buy your products and pay your salaries by not making NookStudy available on Apple and Android tablets.

I'm an executive pursuing a doctorate and I have the same need as the community college freshman; namely easy access to textbook information on the go.

B&N, your leadership needs to get this straight. If I were the B&N exec in charge of NookStudy I would tell you "Not two more years from now, not two months from now, not even two weeks from now, but NOW!" Or you can start looking for a job in a firm that doesn't mind ignoring its customers for over two years.  

New User
Taylor_IT_Solutions

I have to agree with luvthewaves. I think they are starting to release that since they just open up to Google Play and Google eco system. Now they need to port the Nook Study to Addroid and iPad and see there said increase quickly over the Amazon eco system. management at BN need to get off their butt and listen to customers because they are your bread and butter. Once you start listening to them you can double your sales easyly or someone else wil still your idea of study and creat there own and put you out of business. So BN get off your butt and port the app.