Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
riceisnice
0 Kudos

Nookstudy - Sorry can't download your book. you're out of luck!

Nookstudy is without a doubt the worst service I have ever used. 75% of the time I can never access my etextbook. And it gives the greatest error message "Sorry an unknkown error has occured...if you beleived you have received this message in error please call us..." Yeah call us when our customer service dept is open.Yeah...that's great, I guess i just won't study for my final then. xD

Worst service ever.

Distinguished Correspondent
Globaltech
0 Kudos

Re: Nookstudy - Sorry can't download your book. you're out of luck!

worst user ever.

+++++++++++++++++++
¡sʞooq ɹǝʎ ,uıןɐǝʇs sɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɹɐ sǝʇɐɹıd ¡sǝou ɥo
Reader
marforba
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have to click "try again," and close and open, to get it to work right. I repeat this when things start to run slowly. Also, try clicking the library icon, upper left, then sync, lower left. I'm getting by this way, studying for my final. I hope this helps.

New User
StudentUU
0 Kudos

I must say that I have always thought that thier software is the worst in the whole industry. As of Sep 2012, it is still the same terrible software. I would rather pay double the price to get a conventional book or ebook from other ebooks providers.

B&N, you need to check the skills of your tech team.

New User
aj64
0 Kudos

I agree, they do not train thier techs well at all. they had no clue how to help me fix my nook study issues. I am so fustrated with them. :smileysad: