Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Tontis
0 Kudos

Printing Pages from Textbook

I find it strange that first of all, I am only allowed to print 115 pages out of my 400+ page textbook.  Second, that I can only print 10 pages at a time.

I understand that print limits are set by the publisher, but this is counter-productive to getting a textbook online.

Any work arounds?

Contributor
Tontis
0 Kudos

Re: Printing Pages from Textbook

OK, I just went to check the digital rights for this e-book and it said:

"Copying: 115 pages per 30 days

Printing: 115 pages per 30 days

Downloading: Can be downloaded to 2 devices

No copying and printing is allowed during a free trial.

Copy, print, and download rights are set by the publishers, not Barnes & Noble. They have set these rights to prevent unauthorized reproduction of their textbooks. Have more questions? View our FAQs."

However, it says nothing about the 10 page limit when printing.  Is there a reason for it?

New User
JHarbeson
0 Kudos

Easy way around this is to have classmates print certain chapters in the book and then make photo copies. I have three classmates and each of us printed certain chapters, once all printed, we had the complete book and made photocopies for each of us. Solved the print issue and the copy rights issue since none of us printed the entire book......

New User
aleja222
0 Kudos

how do i print pages?? ive tried everything but i dont know how to get the pages to print from my nookpc

New User
Kathleen_O_Prokop_MSJC
0 Kudos

Kathleen O Prokop
Mount San Jacinto College
San Jacinto Campus
Business Major