New User
lesli_leakey
0 Kudos

Printing Problem

This is my first experience with e-textbooks and I am going through learning all the features of Nookstudy.  I was going to try out the printing option but it said I need to download the enhanced version.  Well, when I purchased the books I chose that option when I first downloaded them.  Now it asks if I want to go back and download the enhanced version so I chose yes, but when I click on the book to download it never asks me what version I want.  I have gone through this cycle several times now.  Am I missing something?  I didn't do the free trial so I know that it's not because of that.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

New User
Kelly_Larose
0 Kudos

Re: Printing Problem

I'm having the same problem....any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!

New User
chemist13
0 Kudos

I have same problem,too. I've been searching a lot. but no result.. no body had this problem like me. but it is popped now!!:smileyhappy: (Not a good situation,but happy) I bought rental ebooks and I also purchased real books because it did not work for printing and copying. it made me confused and furious. please let me know it originally works or not. Or...refund..

Tanuja_Gupta
0 Kudos

We are truly sorry this is happening right now.  We've identified the issues to a handful of particular titles and are fixing them immediately.  Our Product and Customer Service team will be reaching out to you individually to help you as quickly as possible.  Thanks again for your patience.

New User
kblanchard09
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. I choose replace with extended version, but no option shows up! HELP

dddpppmmm
0 Kudos

Hello my name is David McCarthy and I work on the Nookstudy team with Jeanne and Tanuja.   

We have identified an issue with enhanced download (copy/paste enabled download) which affected some titles. The issue as been resolved going forward but we need to correct your accounts.   I will be contacting you each offline to get your email and Title/ISBN to fix the issue.  

Thanks for your patience.

Frequent Contributor
bbbrooke
0 Kudos

For my Gerontology course the instructor has assigned a required book that is not technically a textbook. I purchased it and now realize that I do not seem to have all the bells & whistles that a "textbook"  would have.

This is the required text for this class and I would not have bought it this way if I had known that I would not be able to treat it like a text.

New User
lesli_leakey
0 Kudos

Thank you to a wonderful and prompt Nookstudy team!  Everything works perfectly now!

New User
AyaZoghby
0 Kudos

Hi , I am also have the same problem.

Please help me to solve it.

Thank you so much.

Aya.

Frequent Contributor
Davan
0 Kudos

Aya,

For the Study team to be able to assist you, please add more info, i.e. What version are you using, what platform are you using, what book are you using?  This will allow the team to better assist you with your issue.

cheers