Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
CarlsMom
0 Kudos

Totally Disgusted

I just got my books for this semester downloaded to nook study yesterday. Today I have lost access to them because nook study won't open my library. A little over 2 hours on the phone but still no access. I have previously been an avid fan of the nook and have used nook study before but this is unacceptable. I spent alot of money for nothing and I had better get a full refund for all of them so that I can buy the paper versions. I have been checking these message boards and see that this has happened to many other users as well. So why hasn't the problem been fixed? Because to hell with the people who have something that has been out for awhile, they are too interested in getting new ones to buy into the "next best thing". Obsolescence at it's finest! They are so busy getting new customers they care nothing for the ones that they already have, or in my case had.

Frequent Contributor
Davan

Re: Totally Disgusted

Hi Carl's Mom,

When you post here it would be of a great help for you to include what is going on, any error or dialog messages?  What Platform are you on, Mac or PC?  What did TS have you do?  Once you have posted this kind of info, you can get better responses from the users here on the boards.  I will reach out to you with a private message, please respond to that and we can go forward from there.

thanks,

dave