Reader
BeckyPOH
0 Kudos

Adding books to shelves

I have several shelves set and books on them. I used to be able to just click on a book in the book list and among the options that showed up was "add to shelf" and I could easily add it to a shelf. Now, no matter what I do, when I click on "add to shelf" it says "select shelf", but all it will let me do is "add to new shelf". I tried adding a new shelf and then adding more books to that shelf. Nope - same thing - only option is "add to new shelf". I hate, hate, hate editing shelves and having to scroll through all the books!!!!! I think I have some unshelved books, but darned if I can find them. Help! What am I missing?

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff

Re: Adding books to shelves

Turn your tablet off and on. That's just a glitch that happens every now and then. Once you power back on, all your shelves should show (including the option to make a new one).
Reader
BeckyPOH
0 Kudos

Thank you! Worked like a charm!!!!

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff
0 Kudos

See my post below yours, same issue.  Turn it off and on.  Its a glitch.

New User
XNT1
0 Kudos

I would like to organize my library shelves and I cannot find my help books. Can you help me?
Scribe
TarHeelGirl00
0 Kudos

XNT1 wrote:
I would like to organize my library shelves and I cannot find my help books. Can you help me?

Have you already created the shelves?  Do you need help adding books to the shelves?