Reader
BeckyPOH
0 Kudos

Adding books to shelves

I have several shelves set and books on them. I used to be able to just click on a book in the book list and among the options that showed up was "add to shelf" and I could easily add it to a shelf. Now, no matter what I do, when I click on "add to shelf" it says "select shelf", but all it will let me do is "add to new shelf". I tried adding a new shelf and then adding more books to that shelf. Nope - same thing - only option is "add to new shelf". I hate, hate, hate editing shelves and having to scroll through all the books!!!!! I think I have some unshelved books, but darned if I can find them. Help! What am I missing?

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff

Re: Adding books to shelves

Turn your tablet off and on. That's just a glitch that happens every now and then. Once you power back on, all your shelves should show (including the option to make a new one).
Reader
BeckyPOH
0 Kudos

Thank you! Worked like a charm!!!!

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff
0 Kudos

See my post below yours, same issue.  Turn it off and on.  Its a glitch.

New User
XNT1
0 Kudos

I would like to organize my library shelves and I cannot find my help books. Can you help me?
Distinguished Wordsmith
TarHeelGirl00
0 Kudos

XNT1 wrote:
I would like to organize my library shelves and I cannot find my help books. Can you help me?

Have you already created the shelves?  Do you need help adding books to the shelves?

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 536 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: