Inspired Contributor
Joe05
0 Kudos

App problems

Was checking for updates today and noticed that MovieGallery had one available. When I went up update it I got this message "Internal error EAN has not been ingested". What does that mean? I also noticed that I could not archive any of my apps from my device. Any suggestions on what's going on..

Reader 4
Morgme
0 Kudos

Re: App problems

Just received the same message when trying to update a different app. No expert here, but I have a suspicion that the error is a widespread issue that BN will have to resolve.
Scribe
dvdcatalyst
0 Kudos

I have no idea what would be causing the error.

Unfortunately, for me the store still has the previous version active (1.3.3). 

Maybe their servers are currently syncing their data over.

Inspired Contributor
Joe05

You were probably right about the servers. Got home tonight and the update took just fine. That was a strange message though...First time I have ran across that...

Contributor
yupon_ross
0 Kudos

I got the same message ("Internal Error: EAN has not been insgested") while trying to download the latest edition of The Atlantic on my Nook App for my Smartphone..  I would love to know what that means; other publications were downloaded without any difficulty.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

B&N has an 'Ingestion Process' where very week new apps and app updates are 'ingested' into the store.

Sometimes something goes wrong and some apps aren't available to download. B&N usually fixes it quickly. If you check back Mon or Tue it should be fixed.