New User
gentelman007
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Broken Tablet, unhelpful service.

Hello,

I have a tablet issue, it was bought in Jun in ARGOS in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. It's working but it's very hard to turn it on, I can try to turn it on even two days and it won't work BUT  sometimes I switch it on and it work properly. I went to the shop to change it to another tablet or to get the cash back and the customer service said to contact the NOOK service because they can't do anything about that and they gave me a phone number which is on the webside as well and it's not working same as the Live Chat which is ONLINE but whenever I open it up it says "Sorry, we are currently offline" which is ironic because it also says:

"We're available:
Monday - Friday 8am to 11pm,
Saturday & Sunday 9am to 11pm ET."

The product has a year of warranty and ARGOS can't accept it + I can't contact any NOOK service to talk about the problem. Can I get any help please?

Thank You.

Inspired Wordsmith
Swamprat
0 Kudos

Re: Broken Tablet, unhelpful service.

gentelman007 wrote:

Hello,

I have a tablet issue, it was bought in Jun in ARGOS in Ballymena, Northern Ireland. It's working but it's very hard to turn it on, I can try to turn it on even two days and it won't work BUT  sometimes I switch it on and it work properly. I went to the shop to change it to another tablet or to get the cash back and the customer service said to contact the NOOK service because they can't do anything about that and they gave me a phone number which is on the webside as well and it's not working same as the Live Chat which is ONLINE but whenever I open it up it says "Sorry, we are currently offline" which is ironic because it also says:

"We're available:
Monday - Friday 8am to 11pm,
Saturday & Sunday 9am to 11pm ET."

The product has a year of warranty and ARGOS can't accept it + I can't contact any NOOK service to talk about the problem. Can I get any help please?

Thank You.

Since you are in the UK (I assume you are still there), I can't offer any suggestions regarding the apparent problems with chat or phone support.  I would suggest that you look through these threads for messsages from the administrators (Alex, Melissa and others) and send them a Private Message regarding your problem - they are usually responsive on problems like this.

Goog Luck!