07-09-2013 10:33 AM
I have had this issue many times on my daughters NOOK- you have to contact the B&N support and they reset something on their side to correct the issue. In fact I am doing that again right now!
08-08-2013 11:54 AM
This worked for us. I went to my apps --(not from settings screen) just apps and clicked and updated as posted. Instead of trying to log in again, I just tapped the netflix 'pic' on my main screen and it went straight to it. Thanks!
09-21-2013 08:30 PM
1. From the home menu, tap "Settings." When the settings page appears, tap "Device Info".
2. On the "Device Info" page, tap "Erase and Deregister Device."
3. To continue tap on "Erase and Deregister Device." A dialog window will now appear, tap "Reset NOOK" to confirm.
4. After confirming your selection please allow a few minutes for the process to complete.
5. Once complete, your NOOK Tablet will reset to its original factory settings. You will now be required to set up and Register your device as you did when you first used it.
Your eBooks, magazines, newspapers and applications are saved on your online library. You can download them again after registering the device.