Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener

Re: Can't Link Netflix with Nook Tablet

Use the app, not the browser

New User
Da-vo
0 Kudos

I have had this issue many times on my daughters NOOK- you have to contact the B&N support and they reset something on their side to correct the issue. In fact I am doing that again right now!

New User
chinachckn
0 Kudos

This worked for us.  I went to my apps --(not from settings screen) just apps and clicked and updated as posted.  Instead of trying to log in again, I just tapped the netflix 'pic' on my main screen and it went straight to it.  Thanks!

New User
sconniegirl
0 Kudos

The below steps describe how to Deregister your NOOK Tablet. Please note that by choosing this option you will remove all digital books and files, shelves, wish list, and side-loaded content, from your device. The titles you have purchased will remain in your B&N account. It is recommended that you backup any sideloaded material on your device before continuing.

1. From the home menu, tap "Settings." When the settings page appears, tap "Device Info".
2. On the "Device Info" page, tap "Erase and Deregister Device."
3. To continue tap on "Erase and Deregister Device." A dialog window will now appear, tap "Reset NOOK" to confirm.
4. After confirming your selection please allow a few minutes for the process to complete.
5. Once complete, your NOOK Tablet will reset to its original factory settings. You will now be required to set up and Register your device as you did when you first used it.

Your eBooks, magazines, newspapers and applications are saved on your online library. You can download them again after registering the device.