Contributor
socoach
0 Kudos

Epson iprint

Hi -- I just installed the Epson iprint app from Google Play on my Nook Tablet, which in theory should allow me to connect through WIFI to my new Epson printer.  I thought this would be all right as the app page said that the Nook Tablet was compatible and even tells me that it has been installed.

The problem is I can't find the app on my Nook, my SD card, or in "My Nook" on the B&N site.  Am I missing something.  This app is not available through the B&N app market (a shame) but if it's compatible and it says its installed, shouldn't it be somewhere?  If so, where?

Thanks!

SO Coach

flyingtoastr
Topics: 52
Kudos: 2,855
0 Kudos

Re: Epson iprint

Step 1: Go to XDA.

Step 2: Talk to people who root their NOOKs.

There ya go.

Distinguished Correspondent
Czechboy
0 Kudos

Re: Epson iprint

socoach wrote:

Hi -- I just installed the Epson iprint app from Google Play on my Nook Tablet, which in theory should allow me to connect through WIFI to my new Epson printer.  I thought this would be all right as the app page said that the Nook Tablet was compatible and even tells me that it has been installed.

The problem is I can't find the app on my Nook, my SD card, or in "My Nook" on the B&N site.  Am I missing something.  This app is not available through the B&N app market (a shame) but if it's compatible and it says its installed, shouldn't it be somewhere?  If so, where?

Thanks!

SO Coach

Well, if you have a stock nook operating system, you won't be able to load anything from the Google Play store or the Amazon app store.  The only apps your nook will "install" are the ones from the B&N app store.  But if you use a dual boot n2a card or AndroidForNook card and run it in the Android OS, you should then be able to install and use it.

nook Tablet - Running CM7

"From the moon we're comedy, from the moon we're really quite a treat."