Contributor
Nookie4Me
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Help Nook Charger flashing - Nook not working

I plugged in my Nook Tablet last night when I went to bed.  I left it charging all day, or so I thought.  When I came home tonight the power cord was flashing between yellow/orange with a quick green then back to yellow/orange.  On the green light a sign came up about the battery being too low to turn on and to plug into an outlet.  We switched outlets and even hooked the Nook to my pc but still nothing.  Help!

I LOVE me some Nookie *grins*
Distinguished Bibliophile
patgolfneb
0 Kudos

Re: Help Nook Charger flashing - Nook not working

Try a different charger with the same cord or a differnt usb cord with the charger.  If it charges just slowly its a cord or charger issue. If its not the cord take to a store or call customer service, if its the cord I would call customer service. The cord can get kinked easily and fails. 

Distinguished Correspondent
F14Scott
0 Kudos

I see that several threads in the NOOK Tablet General Discussion area have been moved to "more appropriate location[s]," in order to help "to keep our boards organized."

I cheerfully and helpfully submit this thread belongs in NOOK Tablet Support: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-Tablet-Support/bd-p/NTReader

I would expect consistency be maintained in the organization of the boards, such that no one get the wrong idea that certain, controversial threads are being moved to bury them.

Contributor
Nookie4Me
0 Kudos

I ended up bringing it back and they told me the device was broken.  They gave me a brand new replacement.  No issues, not even a blink of an eye.  I have to say this was the easiest and most pleasant return I've ever had.

I LOVE me some Nookie *grins*
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 216 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: