New User
strgth4yu
0 Kudos

How Do you archive apps

I would like to archive some apps I have on my NookColor, or just get rid of some.  How do I do this?  I do see an Archive button....but, I am not able to touchscreen my apps to move to the archive.  Plus, I can not do this on my Nook PC.  Please help...it is telling me I have low memory...there are some unnecessary apps I do not need.  Please Help!!!

Strgth4yu

Inspired Correspondent
j-andersonjma
0 Kudos

Re: How Do you archive apps

This is easy to accomplish.  Open your Apps page.  Tap and hold (long tap) one App that you want to archive.  A dialog box opens.  Select "archive" and it gets done.  Be sure to have your WiFi on so that the Nook and the B&N server (cloud service) will be in sync.  Hope this helps.

Reader 4
borlogs
0 Kudos

you can try to tap and hold on the app itself then a pop up will appear giving you the option to archive...just tap on archive...or you can just sign in to your account on the barnes and noble website...go to account settings...then go to MY LIBRARY..then go APPLICATIONS then from there youll have the option to DELETE the apps permanently from your account...:smileyhappy:

Reader 4
Millie123
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked like a charm.
Inspired Scribe
Doreenpv
0 Kudos

Millie one more tip, if you are unable to update an app, you can archive it, then unarchive it with the update in place.