Contributor
avenie
0 Kudos

LendMe App NOT Working - PLEASE HELP ME!

I have spent the last two hours (at least) trying to figure out what is going on with my LendMe app.

NONE of the requests I send to borrow books are going through to the other users. When I try to re-request the book it tells me I have already requested to borrow it.

Not only that, if someone requests to be my friend from the B&N website and I accept on my Nook they NEVER show up.

I do not know what to do. I tried to Google it, I tried to look on the boards, I tried to talk to the automated thing they call a customer service chat (totally useless). I powered off the entire unit and re-booted it, I checked the website for updates ... seriously ... I am running out of ideas here.

Any idea how to fix this?

Correspondent
iambrad
0 Kudos

Re: LendMe App NOT Working - PLEASE HELP ME!

No idea how to fix it.

I would gt on the phone and call a store tomorrow and ask. I've always had better responses from them than the 1-800 number, or the silly online thing. If you have a store nearby, just drop in. They'll be glad to help, and can point you in th right direction if they can't.

Frequent Contributor
sailspirit
0 Kudos

Hope your NOOK friend issue was fixed. I've had problems because I changed emails after initially registering the NT. At least re: help so far, you cannot change the email on your actual NOOK device, without deregistering (losing everything) and re-registering.  This is clearly not an option!

Contributor
avenie
0 Kudos

All of a sudden everything came in at once! I had been trying to request from different users thinking it was a user issue so I got a flood of four LendMe books all at once when it suddenly decided to work. Two weeks of speed reading coming right up :smileyhappy: