New User
BSIGOURNEY
0 Kudos

NETFLIX

I just purchased my Nook Tablet. Every time I open Netflix it gives an error message, for example "Netflix app is not up to date." So I open the app store, check for updates and everythings up to date. Reopen Netflix and another error message pops up "There is an error connecting to Netflix (13001) Please try again later." I have a full wifi connection, I pay for a Netflix account which I was only able to sign into once from my new Nook Tablet. What do I do????

Got it to connect once for the entire screen to go black, then the Nook shut down and it took a "soft reset" to actually get it to turn on again.

Getting the feeling I shouldnt have fallen for the "deal" on "last years model" as the clerk put it.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Re: NETFLIX

Q: how did you check for updates?

Try the following:

1) Go to the Apps Page. The page in your library that shows all apps you have.

2) At the top right click on 'Check for Updates'. It'll be a blue text link.

3) Wait 1-2 minutes while it checks.

4) You'll get a dialog that shows you available updates. Click on Update next to Netflix.

5) Restart your Nook.

Power off: Press and hold power button for 20 seconds.

Power On: Press and hold power button for 4 seconds.

Also, if by any chance you went to settings and tried to register netflix through there, don't do that. You should log in only via the NEtflix app itself.

New User
BSIGOURNEY
0 Kudos

Yes I went through "My Library" and clicked "Check for Updates.' My tablet says all apps are up to date. Restarted my Nook a few times, checked on my PC for any way to delete Netflix and reinstall... Etc... Still nothing.
Didnt "link" my netflix either because that doesnt work.
Very frusterating...
New User
ssaiph
0 Kudos

Any one been able to resolve this? Experiencing similar issues here. Netflix starts to load, then goes to a blank gray screen and hangs. Tried the power cycle, but no luck.
Reader 4
arturero
0 Kudos

Hey ssaiph an easy fix for the netflix error of the grey screen is to do an erase and deregister that will fix the issue easy.

Reader
Marie513
0 Kudos

After months of working just fine, Netflix is now going to a blank gray screen on my Nook too. I bought the app killer only to discover that you cannot delete the Netflix app. I powered on and off and of course checked for updates for the app.

Getting very frustrated here.

Reader
coralreefchick21
0 Kudos

I contacted Netflix and they said it is a problem through Barnes and Nobles. I have yet to have a chance to talk to B&N about it.