New User
NookTabUser
0 Kudos

Netflix on the Nook Tablet

I was wondering if anyone knows how to access your Netflix Queue on the Nook Tablet.  There doesn't seem to be any way that I can see to get there.  Help, please!

Wordsmith
TnTexas
0 Kudos

Re: Netflix on the Nook Tablet

I'm assuming you're talking about the app supplied by the Tablet. In that case, you got 31/2 lines of movies showing on the screen. The third one is titled "Instant Queue". That's the line you're looking for. It appears you'll have to make any changes to it via the actual webpage, but the instant-view movies you've already chosen are listed there.

Inspired Wordsmith
robotecture
0 Kudos

Same goes for the Netflix apps on any Mobile device... On the iPhone etc... It is a Netflix player rather than a queue editor... For the Nook Color there was a third party app called "Netflix Queue Manager" which was like what you are looking for... But that doesn't work on the Nook Tablet for some reason... But you cN of course on the nook tablet search for any movie and play it...
New User
SpaceCoyoteSyas
0 Kudos

I am picking up my NT tonight, but I believe you should be able to edit the queue through the web browser, then use the app for optimal playback!