New User
lisnaupet
0 Kudos

Nook Simple Touch deleting

I have a Simple Touch.  I had been d/lng books via my PC because I did not have wifi access.  When I finally did have wifi access all the books that I had d/led  previously re-d/led. Now I have multiple copies of the many books.

Is there any way to deleted the multiple copies?

Thx

Bibliophile
bklvr896

Re: Nook Simple Touch deleting

lisnaupet wrote:

I have a Simple Touch.  I had been d/lng books via my PC because I did not have wifi access.  When I finally did have wifi access all the books that I had d/led  previously re-d/led. Now I have multiple copies of the many books.

Is there any way to deleted the multiple copies?

Thx

It sounds like what you have is the downloaded copy and the sideloaded copy (the one you copied over via your PC). To delete those you copied from your PC to the NST, you'll need to connect your Nook to the computer, just like you did to copy the books to the NST, locate them on the device and delete them.  Kind of the opposite of what you did to copy them to the NST.

Alternatively, you could archive all the ones that were downloaded via WiFi.  Since it's difficult to tell on device which ones are sideloaded, it's probably easier to connect to the computer and delete the sideloaded books.

New User
lisnaupet
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Simple Touch deleting

Thanks. I will give it a try.
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 45 members 290 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: