New User
chrispydave

Re: Nook Tablet - Wireless Connectivity issue - MAC filtering error message

[ Edited ]

That actually worked for me, Wulfraed I was really confused because out of nowhere it says it's not working. I had previously restarted my router thinking that might be the issue. We have 2 Nooks in the house and only 1 was having wifi issues. I just "forgot" the connection and reconnected with my home password and it worked again! Thanks so much!

Be ye fishers of men...You catch them He'll clean them
New User
lowkeyCC
0 Kudos

I have the same issue at my house.  My PC, iPad, printer and other devices (other family members devices) all connect wirelessly without any issues

I ordered a book on my tablet a few weeks ago with no problem and last night I tried to order another book and wasn't able to connect.  i tried again this morning and no luck.  All other devices were  working at the same time so it is not a router issue.

Please help.  There are several of us who have this issue and we paid too much for the tablet for it just to collect dust.

Reader
TammyEJax
0 Kudos

My problems began this Friday and are still unresolved.  BrightHouse is coming on Saturday and I hope they can resolve the issue.  My anger comes from customer service telling me for 3 days that it was system maintenance and then on day 4 that it must be your router.  Funny that my router had no issues until their system maintenance and that  all other devices connect just fine. 

Reader
StaceyVW
0 Kudos

I just started having the exact same issue at home just last night  with my NT.  All the other devices are connecting with no issues.  I am stumped.  I have seen posts saying to try and download/revert back to 1.1, add apps to correct it etc, but if I can't connect to the internet, I can't download any apps.  Hello.  I hope tech support can figure this one out.

Reader
StaceyVW
0 Kudos

THANK YOU!

I rebooted my router and the problem is solved.  Dih.  I kept restarting the Modem and totally forgot about the router.