Contributor
Rhondaks1
0 Kudos

Problem with Nookfriends app

I've gone into the store and then talked with someone at tech support on the phone for an hour and I still have no answer. Is anyone else having problems with their "friends activity" feed? Everything else works but the activity feed. Is there a limit to the number of friends a person can have? If so, what is that limit.

Contributor
rtjmom
0 Kudos

Re: Problem with Nookfriends app

I am also having trouble with the Nook Friends app on my Tablet. I sent an email request to someone and she got it and accepted it. Then she sent me one; but I haven't gotten it and the request I sent her still shows pending in my account. It's all quite confusing! my activity feed isn't showing anything either...

Reader 4
Dei3Nascar88
0 Kudos

Same issue here as well.  Still have not found a fix.  Unable to borrow books off the Tablet...

Reader 4
UpLate
0 Kudos

I clicked on Find Friends from Facebook in the Add NOOK Friends™ section and now I have lots of friends' activities showing up from my Facebook friends.  However, only a couple of them are nook contacts.  I have had trouble adding non-Facebook friends and people who have used different email addresses for B&N, Facebook, and nook.