Inspired Correspondent
KrissyMarie516
0 Kudos

Seesmic

Is anyone else not able to log in to their Twitter account using Seesmic?

If loving my NookTablet is a crime, I will gladly do the time :0)
Contributor
seathrupbp
0 Kudos

Re: Seesmic

Yes. I started having this problem when I tried to reinstall seemic after I had my NT repartitioned a few weeks ago. Haven't had time to figure out what the problem might be yet. I have a N2A card and seemic works fine when I boot to the android side, but won't let me log into twitter on the NT side.

Inspired Correspondent
KrissyMarie516
0 Kudos

I deregistered and reregistered and can't log in now.  It is frustrating.

If loving my NookTablet is a crime, I will gladly do the time :0)
Contributor
A-Ron
0 Kudos

Ever since I installed Seeamic on my Android phone I get authentication errors on my Nook Seesmic. Did everything Seesmic support asked and still doesn't work. If you are having this problem you need to email Seesmic support so they know we Nook users who *have* to pay for this app are not happy. Their email address is support_android@seesmic.com.
Distinguished Correspondent
Czechboy
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

A-Ron wrote:
Ever since I installed Seeamic on my Android phone I get authentication errors on my Nook Seesmic. Did everything Seesmic support asked and still doesn't work. If you are having this problem you need to email Seesmic support so they know we Nook users who *have* to pay for this app are not happy. Their email address is support_android@seesmic.com.

Umm... Seesmic is a free app, even from B&N...

nook Tablet - Running CM7

"From the moon we're comedy, from the moon we're really quite a treat."
Contributor
fullofsecrets
0 Kudos

I, too, am having this problem. I removed all my accounts and deleted Seesmic, rebooted my Nook, and then reinstalled, and now none of my Twitter accounts work. :smileysad: I even tried revoking access and reauthorizing: no joy.

Please, if someone at Barnes & Noble could please bring this to the attention of Seesmic's developers - your voice likely has more sway than ours. :smileyhappy:

New User
RoxyNotRoxie
0 Kudos

My Seesmic app won't even let me log on. It keeps saying Username/Password incorrect when they aren't :smileysad:

Contributor
Blucola
0 Kudos

So, apparently no one from the help desk has seen fit to answer this question? NOT good.