Contributor
CASD
0 Kudos

Tablet is deleting whole shelves of books

My tablet seems to be randomly selecting a shelf and deleting all the books. The shelf title is still there but all the books are gone. I checked the files and they are just gone. I talked to support but all she could suggest was that someone else must have deleted them. No one else uses my tablet. I live alone so no one to mess with it while I sleep. The rest of the time it lives in my purse so it is always with me. Please help. I have four empty shelves now. (About 40 books). Most are also on my computer so I can replace them but some were not backed up. I also have plenty of empty space in the memory.
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Tablet is deleting whole shelves of books

Are these BN purchased books?  If so, have you checked to see if they're still in your account?  someone recently posted that her books were disappearing and it turned out that she had given her Nookcolor to a friend who was deleting books on it.  That couldn't be happening to you?

Contributor
CASD
0 Kudos

Re: Tablet is deleting whole shelves of books

No. No one else uses my tablet. No, most of these books were from fictionwise and a few from publisher websites.,