DeanGibson
Topics: 92
Kudos: 2,312
Solutions: 18
0 Kudos

User guide in PDF form?

User guides for the other Nooks are available in PDF form on the bn.com web site.  Are those available yet for the Nook Tablet?

I know the device has one on it, but I like to refer to the guide while I operate the device ...

2 Nook HD/8GB + 2 Nook HD+/16GB: B&N 2.2.0 rooted
2 Nook Touch (one Ltd. Ed.): B&N 1.2.1 rooted; Dell Venue 8 Pro: Windows 8.1
2 Nook 1stEd/3G: B&N 1.7.0 rooted.; Acer Iconia A500: Android 4.0.3 rooted;
Nook Color: B&N 1.4.3 rooted; Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (7.0"): Android 4.2.2 rooted
Customer loyalty is earned, not commanded or deserved, and easily lost.
Never suspect intent where incompetence will do.
BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 527
Solutions: 40

Re: User guide in PDF form?

Hi DeanGibson,

The NOOK Tablet support page should be up and running at this point, you'll be able to find the User guide for download there.

- Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Frequent Contributor
ceeotters
0 Kudos

Since I'm one of the unfortunates who pre-ordered online and have to wait way longer to get my Tablet (grumble), I've printed the guide and have been perusing it.  It's really good.  Normally I need the device in front of me to follow along, but I'm able to understand and I'll be able to jump right in Tuesday night.

New User
Joycepraises
0 Kudos

can you pleae let me know were I can find a link to download user guide to print for nook tablet

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 527
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

Hi Joycepraises,

Thanks for the post!

Follow this link to our support page, there you'll find the PDF file for download.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Support-NOOK-Tablet/379003185

- Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.