New User
Mandalorian
0 Kudos

Why is my Nook Memory Full?

My Nook Tablet has 24% of memory left, it says almost 400mb left yet it won't let me unarchive a single 35mb Magazine. In fact I have a book that's just under 2mb and some apps the only ones over 7mb being Angry Birds and Star Wars Angry birds.

this is really frustrating because I have been forced to archive 8 books, 21 magazines, and multiple apps, right now the only things in my Nook Library are 1 book and 14 apps...

I do not understand and would be extremely greatful to anyone who finds a solution to this problem.

Correspondent
Wulfraed
0 Kudos

Re: Why is my Nook Memory Full?

[ Edited ]

Memory is partitioned into B&N space, and User space...

You could have the B&N space full, while the User space is empty.

If you go into the shop (I'm interpolating from my HD+) and pick some item, does it (details) show the size of the item and the size of the "available space"?

I think I've read that the default B&N content is limited to 2GB

Baron Wulfraed
New User
Mandalorian
0 Kudos

my BN Store memory is what has 24% left, other storage is empty and I have all of that memory.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Sometimes it gets stuck/confused on how much free memory you have.

Restart.

Power Off: Press and hold power button for 20 seconds.

Power On: PRess and hold power button for 4 seconds.

Go again to Settings>Device Info and check the row for

Storage for B&N Content.

After that install App Killer App and see if any of the apps you uninstalled recently are still showing. Sometimes a problem in installing/uninstalling an app blocks everything else. You'll just have to make sure any apps you uninstalled are actually uninstalled.