New User
moogirlos

Will Nook App Store be getting "Draw Something" game app?

how often are apps added? I just ordered the Nook tablet .. very excited to receive it!

Correspondent
LadyTessie

Re: Will Nook App Store be getting "Draw Something" game app?

Can't say if Draw Something will be added. Apps are generally added on Thursday and/or Friday weekly.

Terry

Contributor
Beck903

Not sure about that particular app, but this is how I generally figure out if any useful app will ever be added:

- Is it an app that people are asking for?

- If yes: B&N will never offer it.

- If no: It will be in the next update.

Wordsmith
TnTexas

Beck903: Not sure about that particular app, but this is how I generally figure out if any useful app will ever be added:

- If yes: B&N will never offer it.

- If no: It will be in the next update.

LOL! Not exactly true, but it definitely seems that way sometimes.

Contributor
lfeuln

To be fair, games is the one area in which B&N have a pretty decent selection for the wanted/popular titles (biggest omission at this point being Fruit Ninja I believe). And given that Zynga just acquired OMGPOP and Words with Friends is on the Nook Market, I'd say there's a good chance it come. It's just a question of how long.
Frequent Contributor
ColleenBland

I would love to see this app on Nook Tablet/Color as well! I bet with its popularity (several customers have requested it in the last week) that it will be coming down soon. It takes time to get the rights for all of these popular apps, but the turn around time is getting faster than ever. Hopefully, we'll see it soon!

Contributor
sk8fan

I hope so!  That would be great!

New User
Juneybug08

I sure hope it comes to Nook ...and soon !

New User
Coreysgma

I sure hope it's soon. I'm playing on my phone while others who have IPads can play using their tablets. Please, please, B&N get this game!!!!

Correspondent
Karen973

If B&N doesnt put this app on for a good price I swear I will FREAK out!!!!!!
Please remember to laurel if you agree or think this message was helpful
-Karen
Contributor
SandyCWV

More LOL on that subject. 

- If yes: I probably don't want it.

- if no: I might notice at some point.

Inspired Contributor
luny2ns

Add me to the list of people wanting the Draw Somethig app and the public library app.

HKW
New User
HKW

Me as well. I wish I had not gotten the Nook. They never update apps and it's driving me nuts. PLEASE ADD "Draw Something"!!

New User
moogirlos

I really love my Nook tablet, but yes, I'm kind of bummed that Draw Something is not yet available. It has surpassed Words with Friends in # of downloads.  I was looking forward to a "larger" drawing surface - currently play on phone :smileyhappy:  Still hoping!!!

New User
kay1941

Just purchased a Nook color.  Am disappointed that I cannot purchase Draw Something.  When will it be available for my Nook.

Reader
Kerinus

Add me to the list of people who want this too! Come on B&N, even the Kindle Fire has it now...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
New User
Belle_Vivre
0 Kudos

seconding, thirding and fourthing!

hey B&N, work your magic... how is it right that the competition (kindle) has this awesome app and we dont yet?

New User
mu5a5hi
0 Kudos

I bought the nook tablet for my daughter for Christmas. she love the reader and netflix, but every time she wants an app it is not available for her device. I am beginning to get very disappointed with my decision to purchase the Nook Tablet. Hardware specs are nothing if there isn't good software.

First it was Fruit Ninja, Which still isn't available, now it's Draw Something. My wife and I are playing Draw Something on our iPad's, and our daughter, who would enjoy it most of all, is left out. Very Frustrating.

Who can we contact to address this, in a meaningful way? I want a real person, and a serious response. Barnes and Noble needs to know if this continues they will loose customers. I've definitely decided 'no more Nooks' until this issue is addressed. But I guess they have the money already so it's not a priority.

Frequent Contributor
geertm

mu5a5hi wrote:

Who can we contact to address this, in a meaningful way? I want a real person, and a serious response. Barnes and Noble needs to know if this continues they will loose customers. I've definitely decided 'no more Nooks' until this issue is addressed. But I guess they have the money already so it's not a priority.

B&N does not create apps. They can only sell the apps that developers supply to them.

You will have to ask the developer of the app if they are working on a Nook version of their app.

New User
NinjaPigStudios
0 Kudos

If you guys all like Draw Something, I'm creating an app similar called Draw & Guess Online.  It is a REAL TIME drawing game that you can play with your friends and family. We have already been beta testing and it's been a great success.  It will be released this Thursday or Friday for free (limited time only) so go download it quick!