Frequent Contributor
Onji1908

YOU VERSION BIBLE

The Youversion bible app is now available for the Nook Color and Nook Tablet.  I have been waiting since my nook color for this, and I have been checking and checking!  It is out, and working!  Only problem is that you have to be connected to online to take notes.

New User
datalady60
0 Kudos

Re: YOU VERSION BIBLE

How do you find the app in order to download the You Version Bible? I don't have to be connected to the internet to use the download do I?
New User
Musical_Wiccan
0 Kudos

I have checked the store, but i cant seem to find it. Any ideas as to where it may be hiding?
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

This page will show you all Bible Apps: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/bible?aref=1534&dref=4815&keyword=bible

New Apps don't show up in search for a day or two. I can't find it either. If you know the pbulisher search by publisher name.

However, in a day or two it should show up in Search.

New User
PhinsAndGills
0 Kudos

Do you know how to search for a keyword?  I can't seem to find a search feature and it advertises one.  Thank you for your help.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Do you mean in the You Bible App or in B&N.

If you can't find the app in the store at B&N then add 'app' at the end. So instead of searching for Bible search for 'Bible App'.

New User
PhinsAndGills
0 Kudos

I already have the app but THANK YOU for the help.  What I need is how to search within a book of the bible (or the whole Bible itself) for a keyword.  For instance, I wanted to search for the story of Noah but can't find where to search for the keyword Noah.

Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Oh.

I don't know how to search within that app.

You might have to ask here: http://support.youversion.com/

This is what the page says:

You can start a Search from two places:   from the app’s main menu, or from a Bible page, just click on the search icon (magnifying glass)

1. Type the word(s) you are searching for into the search bar, and click the magnifying glass.
  2. A list of “hits” (matching verses) will be displayed along with a breakdown of locations (see ADDITIONAL INFORMATION).
  3. Scroll down to review all “hits”, or scroll back up to the top to enter another word.
  4. Click on one of the “hits” on the list to open the Bible to that verse.
  5. You can search using one version, then tap on the Version button in the upper right to see the same verse in a different version.
New User
byfaithalone
0 Kudos

when is the bible app from you version going to be available?  i have been missing my daily readings since i purchsed my hd+ in november   is it comingnour soon???????

New User
brigitgirl
0 Kudos