Contributor
JerseyJ
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

cache

How do you clear cookies and cach ( hope that is spelled right) on my Nook?   Also would someome walk me through Dolphin  Browser, like how to use and set to default?  Thanks for any help.

Jersey

Bibliophile
bklvr896

Re: cache

JerseyJ wrote:

How do you clear cookies and cach ( hope that is spelled right) on my Nook?   Also would someome walk me through Dolphin  Browser, like how to use and set to default?  Thanks for any help.

Jersey

In the standard browser, which I'm assuming is the same as on the NC, in the upper right corner are some lines with a drop down arrow.  Tap on that, select More Options, then tap settings.  Scroll down to the privacy settings.  The options to clear everything are in that area.  If it isn't the same as the NC, hopefully someone else will give information.

Inspired Correspondent
j-andersonjma

JerseyJ: Dolphin Browser

1.  Make sure your WiFi is on

2.  Launch Dolphin

3.  Selecet "the 'Menu" button (circle with lines, at bottom of status strip)

4.  Select "More"

5.  Select "Dolphin settings"

6.  Roll down menu then place a check mark in "Set asdefalut browser"

Use the "Back" arrow key to get back to your main screen....  Enjoy a great browser.

Inspired Correspondent
j-andersonjma

JerseyJ

Also; while in the Dolphin browser setting area you can have Dolphin clear the cache and cookies every time you exit Dolphin.  There is also an option for on demand clearing.  I use the on exit choice.

Contributor
JerseyJ
0 Kudos

wonderful got it.. Appreciate it very much.  Worked

Jersey

Contributor
JerseyJ
0 Kudos

Thank you will see that is done.

J