New User
nk33
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

my tablet says THE DEVICE IS STARTING UP AND IT does not.

Totally disillusioned in this product. I hardly used it and now I found out that it is becoming just the chachka in the house. How could they sell it I meand B@N knowing what we know now? The battery is not good and it runs for a short time. The device is heavier that most of the tablets. Now also it has a short life. thank you very much for this device and who will return me my money if I do not have any insurance on it? Shame on you B@N!

Distinguished Correspondent
Czechboy
0 Kudos

Re: my tablet says THE DEVICE IS STARTING UP AND IT does not.

nk33 wrote:

Totally disillusioned in this product. I hardly used it and now I found out that it is becoming just the chachka in the house. How could they sell it I meand B@N knowing what we know now? The battery is not good and it runs for a short time. The device is heavier that most of the tablets. Now also it has a short life. thank you very much for this device and who will return me my money if I do not have any insurance on it? Shame on you B@N!

Shame on you for buying a product and not researching it.  And then you blame B&N because the device isn't what you expected it to be.

nook Tablet - Running CM7

"From the moon we're comedy, from the moon we're really quite a treat."
Wordsmith
PJLLB
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

nk33 wrote:

Your complaints do not at all reflect my experience.  You only give two complaints (battery life and weight).  My battery life is more than acceptable, even when I run in CM7 Android mode using an AndroidForNook microSD card.  Maybe there is a problem with your battery, in which case you should contact B&N for a resolution of the problem.  The NT actually weighs less than the Kindle Fire by half an ounce, the only equivalent e-reader tablet (a tablet specifically marketed as an e-reader) that I know about.  So what are your other concerns?  Again, have you contacted B&N for help?

Inspired Bibliophile
deesy58
0 Kudos

nk33 wrote:

This sounds like a defective unit to me.  Have you never purchased a product that turned out to be defective before?  B&N provides a warranty.  Take your defective unit back and get a replacement.