Reader 4
Neen7611
0 Kudos

nook video

I received an email saying  ~ Just connect your NOOK to a Wi-Fi® network and watch the new
NOOK Video app automatically appear in your Library.for mt tablet. When I looked in my apps and try to open it I get a message that says

Sorry!

The application Library, (process com.bn.nook.library) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

What can I do ti get the app to work correctly?

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 527
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

Re: nook video

Hi Neen7611,

Have you attempted any troubleshooting on your own already? Power on/off, etc?
Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
New User
Flygirl1975
0 Kudos

I have rebooted my nook several times, and am still encountering the same problem.

Distinguished Correspondent
peppyauntie121
0 Kudos

I don't even have the app at all on my Color even though I got the email. Your app is in the App Library? Why do they send these emails if they aren't prepared?
New User
sam6285
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. I can't see it in my library either and my NOOK Tablet is connected to my WI-FI at work right now. It has been for almost 2 hours now and nothing has shown up.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 527
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

Hi peppyauntie121,

The NOOK Video app for NOOK Tablet and NOOK Color users will appear on your devices starting today.

We apologize for any delay, it should be appearing on your device soon.

- Alex
Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
New User
EmmaDW
0 Kudos

It downloaded to my Samsung (android) phone, but not to my laptop or Nook tablet.  I've tried rebooting, etc. and nothing.

Frequent Contributor
XRaiderV1
0 Kudos

so all I have to do is just turn my device on and let it sit?

Murphy's law, according to Danial Jackson of stargate sg-1:
1- ‘Murphy's law said: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.’
2- ‘And Jackson’s law said: Anything that cannot go wrong will always go wrong.’
New User
Teri3x3
0 Kudos

The app is not working. I receive this error message instead:

"The application Library (process com.bn.nook.library) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I've rebooted and re-tried until I am almost ready to delete the app.  The option offered by the pop-up window is: Force close

Help. Please and thank you!

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Given that they are pushing this out today, I would imagine that their servers are pretty taxed right now. It might be a day or so before it gets around to all devices.

As for the problem of it not running once downloaded, someone with more smarts than me will have to explain that one.
http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Reader
Splinteredruler
0 Kudos

I had the same problem.  Powering the device off fixed it. 

However, there are no videos available for the Nook Color. Everything I looked at said it needed the HD.

Inspired Correspondent
bugeek
0 Kudos

I'm betting a few videos and media are in HD, hence why they aren't playing on the tablet. That said, it took a long time once the app installed to login. Also guessing the nook tablet  is generating a DRM crypto key or the server is. Give it sometime and the software might be updated to send your older nook media in the proper format 

Reader 2
mmemarylou
0 Kudos

Is the application icon supposed to be gray with just the Nook Video text label?

BN_Rick
0 Kudos

No, the icon would have an "n" on it, with the words NOOK Video underneath it. You can try restarting the device by holding the power button until an option to Shut Down appears.