Reader
SharaSabin
0 Kudos

wish list wont load

I seem to have overloaded my wish list and now it wont load, Anyome have any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks Carol
New User
Grins
0 Kudos

Re: wish list wont load

Hi there. Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue. First, my wishlist loaded very slowly, and now it will not load at all. I have tried rebooting my nook tablet, sitting next to the wifi hotspot, waiting a day, and accessing the barnes and noble website wishlist all to no avail. I have also been searching the forums, but all wishlist issues are different or seem to have been resolved. I would love to have access to my wishlist once again! Everything else on my nook tablet is working great.
New User
Lady_Ice
0 Kudos

I am having this same problem. I had a chat session online with a BN representative and went through all the suggested steps (add a book to the WL, shut it down, try it again, etc.) but nada. The rep told me to try back in 24-48 hours. Still nothing. Now I sit here and look at the little circle going around trying to sync because there's nothing else to look at. :smileysad: I even tried to search through my favorite authors and unchecked any that I found to maybe have less books on my checklist thinking it may be overloaded. That didn't work either. If you figure something out please post it and I will too if I make any progress. Thanks.

New User
Readingamy
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. I took my nook into my local B&N and they could not get it to work either. Also, I thought I had too many books listed but in the store the nook on display wish list would not come up either.

Contributor
AshyLarry
0 Kudos

Still having this problem a month after it first started. Called tech support but it looks like the only option is to reset again; no thanks. I love my tablet and have had no other major issues; B&N, please fix this ASAP! And let the list automatically be backed up on the website like the 1st generation could!
New User
shan75
0 Kudos

I just got off customer service, as my wish list stopped loading.  I did not over load it.  There were only a handful of books on it.  Besides shutting down and refreshing, which did not work.  They told me to try unregistering and reregistering my nook.  They said I would not loose any books purchased from B&N, but I would lose transfered files.  I am not ready to do that now, because I am reading a lent book and I am in the middle of games with my friends :smileyhappy:.  If anyone wants to try that, let us know if it works.

New User
Tynsley
0 Kudos

I have not had my wish list for months! I was told they know about the problem and are working on an update. But this is crazy!! Anyone find anything to do in the mean time?

Bibliophile
laurieb52
0 Kudos

Go into your tablet settings, and click on "applications", "shop". Clear your "recently viewed list". Then go to your B&N shop. You should be able to view your wish list. If it doesn't work the first time, repeat the same process, and also clear your recent searches under applications/shop.

Please note however, it's not a permanent fix, and you will probably have to do this every day you want to view your list.

Life's a chair of bowlies...and it's all about Plan B!
Contributor
baltoreader
0 Kudos

Haha! and they wonder why people don't buy more BN ebooks. Because we can't use our wishlists, idiots!!
Contributor
baltoreader
0 Kudos

This worked! Thanks!
New User
Tynsley
0 Kudos

This wont work for me! Any other suggestions from anyone?????????? Havent had my wish list for MONTHS.