Distinguished Correspondent
booklover128
0 Kudos

B&N Member Coupon - 10% off Nook Devices - 8/5 to 8/11

I received an email today from B&N offering a 10% discount - in store or online - on the list price of the Nook HD, Nook HD+, Nook Simple Touch, and Nook Simple Touch Glowlight from 8/5 to 8/11. The coupon indicates that it is a Member Only coupon.

It does not look it will currently work on the $99 Nook Simple Touch Glowlight promotion going on right now. However, when I placed a Nook HD+ in the shopping cart and applied the coupon, the price dropped from $149 to $134.10.

The small print indicates that there is a limit of 5 devices per customer.

So, if you have a current B&N membership and were thinking about buying a Nook - check your email!

Frequent Contributor
The_Walrus_43
0 Kudos

Re: B&N Member Coupon - 10% off Nook Devices - 8/5 to 8/11

Also received this coupon via snail mail.

Inspired Correspondent
Pie-Is-Tasty
0 Kudos

Re: B&N Member Coupon - 10% off Nook Devices - 8/5 to 8/11

It seems like, lately, B&N is having WAY too many sales, even for a failing company. In my opinion, at least.

Once upon a time, there lived a pie. He was very tasty.
Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,013

NOOK isn't B&N

[ Edited ]

Pie-Is-Tasty wrote:

It seems like, lately, B&N is having WAY too many sales, even for a failing company. In my opinion, at least.

Bear in mind that NOOK Media is now financially separate from B&N, except that B&N holds most of NOOK Media's stock. B&N isn't "a failing company." The bookstores continue to be profitable, and their profitability has been increasing in recent years.

If you want to characterize NOOK Media as "a failing company," you'll probably be in good company. But a failure of NOOK Media wouldn't take B&N down with it.

Inspired Correspondent
Pie-Is-Tasty
0 Kudos

Re: NOOK isn't B&N

True dat.
Once upon a time, there lived a pie. He was very tasty.