Reader 2
Sandys_Mom
0 Kudos

Cannot retrieve archived APPS

I was able to archive some of my apps.  Now I would like to retrieve them.  They  are gone from my archive and they appear now on my nook saying to download.  When I click the app and get an error message on my Nook saying to contact Customer Service.  The twirly thing on the top right of my nook is still going after 4 hours.  What's happening and how can it be corrected?

Distinguished Wordsmith
MaluhiaKana
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot retrieve archived APPS

[ Edited ]

Sandys_Mom wrote:

When I click the app and get an error message on my Nook saying to contact Customer Service.  The twirly thing on the top right of my nook is still going after 4 hours.  What's happening and how can it be corrected?

So...did you try contacting Customer Service? They can check on your account and see what's up. I'm not sure what you expect the community to do for an account-related issue.

Reader 2
Sandys_Mom
0 Kudos

Well, customer service is closed so I thought I get some suggestions, not a reprimand.  If it is account related then that is what I needed to know.  If it is not account related then I was looking for solutions.

Mark_OB1
Topics: 23
Kudos: 1,259
0 Kudos

Sandy's Mom,

one thing you could try would be to log in to your B&N account, and check to see if the credit card you have on file has expired there.  That's one possibility that could explain what you're experiencing.  If so, you can update the date (or provide a new card #), and be back in business without having to wait to go through Customer Service.

Good luck!

- Mark