New User
thymeonmyhands
0 Kudos

Clear Shop History

Does anyone know how to clear the shop history on the nook color?  I'm not going to be happy is this is not an option.

Inspired Wordsmith
sandie52
0 Kudos

Re: Clear Shop History

settings, shop, clear search history.

BN_Cece
0 Kudos

Hi thymeonmyhands, To clear Shop history, go to Settings then tap on Shop tab.  From there, tap on the Clear Shop recent searches.

New User
thymeonmyhands
0 Kudos

You know what I did that and it does not clear...something may be wrong with my Nook.  Thank you so much for trying to help.

New User
thymeonmyhands
0 Kudos

That did not work to clear the history.  Do you know anything else that might be wrong?

New User
thymeonmyhands
0 Kudos

You know I found out that you can't clear shop history from the shop browser.  So sad.  I am really unhappy now.  I have a grand child I wanted to use this with for books and games but now I can't.  I have looked at adult content and it is in the shop history.  THAT IS A BAD THING not being about to delete that.  So I wish I had known that as I would not have purchased the NOOK COLOR.  Amazon lets you delete your browsing history on their website!  OH Well!

I would think Barnes and Noble would understand the Child and Adult content issue!  Please report this and see if they can't come up with a solution.  Thank you!

New User
mannyfaces
0 Kudos

here's how to clear it,,,,,go to settings,,,then go to device info,,,then go to erase & deregister device,,,,then click on it,,,,,after you reboot your nookcolor use your same email and password and your nook will be cleared of all searches,,,,and dont worry,,,,you will not lose any thing you purchased....i did it and works....trust me,,,,,its awsome.........

Wordsmith
JinSC
0 Kudos

Thymonmyhands, Are trying to clear shop history or browser history.?
New User
downsize
0 Kudos

To delete Browser History from a color Nook got hit the  Web tab, hit the star a the top next to where you'd enter your link, select the history tab and select "Clear History" at the bottom.  I have version 1.4.1 software.